Your Task: Closely read the attached excerpt from Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Write a well-developed, text-based response of two to three paragraphs. In your response, identify a central idea in the text and analyze how the author uses one literary technique or literary element to develop a central idea. Do not simply summarize the text. Use strong and thoughtful textual evidence to support your analysis.
• Identify a central idea or theme in the text.
• Pick one literary element or literary technique used by the author. Analyze how the author uses this strategy to develop this central idea or theme. Examples of strategies include: characterization, conflict, personification, denotation/connotation, metaphor, simile, irony, language use, point-of-view, setting, structure, symbolism, theme, tone, etc.
• Use textual evidence with direct quotes and examples from text to support your analysis (by line number).
• Organize your ideas.
• Maintain a formal style of writing.
• Follow the conventions of standard written English.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more