PowerPoint Presentation on COSTCO
1. You must prepare a PowerPoint draft
2. Include data and an analysis of the data with your commentary. Tell the story as you learn from reading the financial statements.
3. Use the M.S. Snipping Tool to snip an image of the financial statements.
4. Do not use the notes feature.
5. Include a title page (include your name on the title page). The report must consist of headings such as Accounts Receivable and Inventory (topics from the textbook); other examples would be Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity.
6. Include a brief introduction of your company as well as a conclusion/summary at the end. Most of your report should include accounting topics in weeks one through five.
7. You must include the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Shareholders’ Equity, and Critical Audit Matters in your report.
8. You are to compare current and prior year statements and what changed. You can copy directly from the SEC 10-K Report. The statements are not included in the page count.
9. APA style is required for citations and a reference list. The report must include the reference list.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more