Purpose: To compare the way you see yourself with the way others see you.
1. Print out 4 copies of the The Way We See Me Questionnaire and give 3 to relatives or friends and ask them to answer the questionnaire based on the way they view you.
2. Use the 4th questionnaire to do your own self analysis.
3. Take time to compare your questionnaire with each person who answered one.
Perform a brief analysis and answer the following:
1. What similarities did you notice among all questionnaire responses? Why?
2. What differences did you notice among all questionnaire responses? Why?
3. Were there any big differences between your self analysis and their analysis of your traits?
3. What did you learn about yourself from this activity?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more