Throughout Modules Seven and Eight, there are supports you will use as you work directly on different elements of the final reflection.
1. In Module Four, you submitted your observation journal. Review your submission and the feedback for this assignment via the Project Two submission
link in the Grades section of the course. Use the question you created from your observation journal for your final reflection. You are free to incorporate
any feedback from your instructor on this question into your final reflection.
2. In Module Six, you submitted a micro-presentation or short answer response to give you an opportunity to practice elements of the final submission. For
this assignment, you reflected on what you considered to be some of the most significant developments covered in Modules Five and Six and addressed
a. Identify the developments and how they impact individuals or larger groups/cultures.
b. Describe how the developments changed society’s understanding. How is the development applicable outside of the social sciences?
View this submission and the feedback for this assignment via the Grades section of the course and incorporate this assignment into your final reflection.
3. If you choose to submit a presentation instead of a paper, you may use PowerPoint, Prezi, or another presentation platform of your choosing. Reference
the Supporting Resources document for instructions on how to use different presentation programs. Be sure to include notes as needed in your
presentation in order to meet the outlined critical elements.
4. In Module Seven, it was suggested for you to work on Section III of your project. If completed, use this as well as the instructor feedback when working
toward your final submission.
5. Module Eight includes a Final Reflection Submission Checklist that you can use to ensure you have met all the requirements of this project. Your
instructor is available to provide guidance and answer any questions you may have as you work to finalize your final reflection.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more