• There will be two team case analyses, the purpose of which is to comprehend real-world, organizational dynamics through material covered in the course.
• A minimum of 10 course concepts should be employed, and should appear in bold.
• Teams of 4-6 will be created and disseminated by late January. There will be different teams for the two cases. (Virtual teams are difficult to manage to be sure, but they are part of the modern workplace and are especially suited for electronic learning).
• Each analysis should be approximately 2,000 words (eight pages).
Rubric – Total 25 points:
• Connection/Breadth (5 points): Meaningfully associates a breadth of course material (5 concepts* minimum) to situation. Material includes Digital Sessions and/or the various readings.
o NOTE*: Concepts are not just theoretical terms from the course materials, but rather ideas/theories/models/broader opinions from authors in the readings that can be applied to the situation. Multiple terms from the course should be used to apply these concepts to demonstrate understanding and proper terminology used to describe them.
• Comprehension/Depth (12 points): Demonstrates depth of intellectual/cognitive command and meaningful application of the course material in the context of the situation. Clearly provides a concise descriiption of the situation and how it relates to course content. Analyzes the situation, identifies & diagnoses issues; points out strengths and weaknesses (of processes, characters, institutions etc.) and provides justifiable recommendations and solutions to problems and improvements.
• Conclusion (5 points): Clearly states how completing this assignment provided insight into social and personal knowledge and/or dynamics, as related to the course. This needs to provide a clear poignant summary of the key take outs/ lessons from the analysis.
• Presentation (3 points): Presentation refers to the organization and readability of the paper, indicative of an effective and collaborative team effort.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more