The case study will be located in Blackboard and are to be completed and submitted electronically on Blackboard.
• The cases study will focus on the multidimensional aspects of the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of
children, adolescents, and the relationship of the patient to their family.
• Read each case study.
• Distill the salient elements that contribute to diagnosis and treatment planning of children
• Review the evidence-based literature based upon the case data and provisional diagnosis.
• Compare and contrast the two non-pharmacologic treatment approaches that could be employed, one should
be a web-based treatment.
• Propose interventions which reflect interprofessional collaboration, integrating ethical, legal social factors in
• Identify measurable outcomes expected as a result of optimizing care based upon the knowledge gained
through the case, and the proposed interventions for care.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more