I have attached the revised template and the questions that need to be answered in order to complete this assignment.
• Review your Week 1 Journal
• Download the Common Beliefs (Links to an external site.) descriiptions
• Choose these five of the 13 common beliefs you would like to explore further. And answer one of the questions below each belief background.
• Common Belief 1: What happens when teachers don’t validate their students’ racial and ethnic identities?
• Common Belief 2: How does “stereotype threat” bring race to the surface in (a) understanding student achievement and (b) fostering productive student-teacher relationships?
• Common Belief 3: What are some ways in which teachers can view the cultures of their students without stereotyping them?
• Common Belief 4: How does a culturally relevant curriculum validate the cultural identity of students?
• Common Belief 5: What are some explanations for why parents avoid coming to their children’s school?
• Download the required Week 4: Exploration of Common Beliefs Template (Links to an external site.)
Write: Using the required Week 4: Exploration of Common Beliefs Template (Links to an external site.), for each of the five common beliefs you choose, write at least one double-spaced page that addresses the following:
• Select one of the “Questions to Consider” that you will research in greater depth.
o Please note that some of the common beliefs only have one “Question to Consider” so that is the one you will choose.
• Justify your response to the question.
• Defend your response to the question using new information, arguments, studies, or facts you found in at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article in the University of Arizona Global Campus Library. (Note: The timeliness of your information is important. You must cite your sources, which must have been written within the last eight years.)
Using the template for this week, the Exploration of Common Beliefs paper
• Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.)
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of page in bold font
Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
o Student’s name
o Name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Due date
• Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
• Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) and Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
• Must use at least three scholarly and peer-reviewed sources. You may use the same source for more than one of your five common beliefs.
o The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source.
o To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view Quick and Easy Library Research (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
• Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more