Reflective Journal Assignment
A Reflection Journal requires more than summarizing assigned readings, course material and current
events. The purpose of a Reflection Journal is for you to engage critically with both the readings and class
material in addition to any current events related to course content in Family Violence Across the Lifespan.
Reflection Journals are also designed to help you develop your critical thinking skills by taking the time to
understand and organize your own thoughts/questions/reactions to course materials, solidify and
summarize your learning to date, and identify areas for further academic and professional development.
For this assignment, use the following questions as the template for your Reflective Journal Assignment.
Note: while the questions below are part of the assignment, these questions are also helpful to guide your
readings as your prepare for class each week.
1. What are some ideas from the readings or class discussions that interested you/intrigued you…why did
they do that?
2. Did the readings/discussions challenge any of your personal, academic and/or professional beliefs? If
3. What did the readings/discussions not discuss that you would have liked them to…why?
4. How might you apply some of the things you’ve learned through course content, class discussions,
engaging with the course materials in your academic and/or professional development?
• Use the 4 prompt questions above to organize your assignment response
• The length of the assignment should be minimum: 3 pages (12 point font, double spaced, 1 inch margin)
and maximum: 4 pages
• Please provide a minimum of 3 references. Note – the reference page is not included in the minimum
page length (i.e.) a 3 page paper will include an additional reference page – a total of 4 pages
• A front page and abstract are not required – however, if you choose to add them, they are not included in the minimum page length (i.e.) a 3 page
• Please proof read your work before submission, and make sure that you cite all sources (APA style), as
appropriate – in the body of the paper and also in the list of references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more