2. Read the article and take notes on paper or in a new digital document.
Your notes should include:
● Comments that show you understand the article.
● Questions you have that show what you are wondering about as you read.
● Notes that differentiate between fact and opinion.
● Connections between this text and your life, observations, experiences, or other text you have
Your margin notes are an important part of this assignment. They will help you write the summary and
3. Use your notes to write a one-paragraph summary of the article.
Your summary paragraph should include:
● The main idea(s) of the article
● The most important details in your own words from the beginning, middle, and end of the article
● Be sure to pay attention to headings, the title of the article, and any key words included in the
4. Use your notes to write a one-paragraph reflection of the article.
Your reflection paragraph should include:
● Questions about the article
● Connections between the article and your own life, connections between the article and current
● Feel free to use some sentence starters in your reflection paragraph:
I noticed… I can relate to this because… I realized…
I wonder why… The central issues are… I am surprised that…
I was reminded of… Although it seems… I’d like to know…
This idea/article is similar
I still don’t understand… What interested me most
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more