In order to find a primary nursing research article evaluate the following questions:
If you answer NO to any of the following, you need to use a different article to answer your PICOT question:
Does the research test the intervention in the PICOT question? Yes/No
Does the research measure the outcome in the PICOT question? Yes/No
Are there clinical and/or statistically significant results demonstrating the intervention worked or did not work? Yes/No
How does the chosen, primary, quantitative research article relate to the patient?
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeResearch Article
Discuss the following aspects of the research article:
• What is the study’s hypothesis or research question? (5 points)
• What was the study’s design? (e.g. quasi-experimental, correlational, experimental) (5 points)
• What was the sample size? What was inclusion / exclusion criteria? What type of setting was the research conducted in? (10 points)
• Was an intervention used? (5 points)
• What statistical tests were used? (e.g. t-test, Chi-square, ANOVA) Was there statistical significance? (What is your p value?) (10 points)
• How do the authors explain/discuss the results? How do the authors relate the findings to practice? (10 points)
• Were there limitations to the study? (5 points)
• What are the future recommendations? If there are none included what are the student’s recommendations? (10 points)
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeRelevance to Nursing Practice
• Relate the article your patient. How was the research used or not used in their care. (5 points)
• Relate at least two of the QSEN/Clarkson Concepts (e.g. Evidence-Based Practice, Caring, Client-Center Care, Professionalism, Safety, Quality Improvement, Informatics, Teamwork & Collaboration). (10 points)
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAPA & Grammar
• APA 7th edition should be used.
• Slide citation, as applicable, included (2 points)
• Reference slide (2 points)
• Each slide includes transcriipt (2 points)
• Presentation no longer than 15 minutes (2 points)
• Submission of PDF copy of research article that is a primary, quantitative research study that is less than 5 (five) years (2 points)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more