I want each assignment separate from each other please
CASE STUDY: After researching the case, please submit a Word document explaining your answers in no less than 100 words.
Ms. Craft, age 59, was brought by ambulance to the emergency room because she thought she was dying. She had difficulty breathing, was dizzy if she attempted to sit up, and felt a sense of impending doom. Ms. Craft assumed that she was having a heart attack, and so did the admitting emergency room personnel.
But the case was more complicated. Physical examination showed Ms. Craft to have weakness, malaise, warm skin, and hypotension. Ms. Craft said she felt nauseous. A blood glucose value was diagnostic for diabetes. Cardiac markers did not show that she was having a heart attack, nor did an EKG. When her history was taken, Ms. Craft said she had not seen a doctor in several years and was unaware that she had diabetes.
Her respirations were deep and rapid—Kussmaul respirations.
1. Ms. Craft probably had
A. metabolic alkalosis.
B. metabolic acidosis.
C. respiratory acidosis.
D. respiratory alkalosis.
2. In what way would the diabetes have contributed to her condition?
Answer the following questions:
1. Describe the three categories of bronchodilator drugs and their therapeutic effects.
2. Give the names of the six main drugs used to treat tuberculosis.
3. What is the meaning of each of these abbreviations? CQ, DOT, HFA, INH, MDI
4. What is directly observed therapy and what disease is it used to treat?
Critical Thinking Questions (pg 212-213): Minimum 100 words (15 points). Be sure to cite sources used.
1. Describe the steps that can be taken if a patient with tuberculosis refuses to take antitubercular drugs.
Healthcare Management Answer the Questions
Use your text to answer the following questions. If you use outside resources, make sure to provide a citation.
1. Why it is important for all healthcare managers to understand the key components of the marketing concept?
2. A few decades ago, the idea of marketing in many healthcare organizations was almost unthinkable. Discuss why healthcare organizations of the past were slow to integrate marketing principles and practices as compared to other industries. Why has it come under scrutiny again?
3. Use an example to compare and contrast social marketing and cause-related marketing. Why is cause-related marketing often successful?
4. Today, healthcare marketing is a pervasive reality. Give an example when the role of marketing ethics and social responsibility in healthcare was ignored?
5. You have just inherited $10 million. After paying all your outstanding student loans, you decide to start a healthcare enterprise. What business are you in? Is it for-profit or not-for-profit? What segments would you choose to serve? Briefly describe the steps you would take to divide the broad market into your selected segments. Will you use a concentrated or differentiated targeting strategy? Refer to Table 6-1 in your book; identify the key segmentation variables that you would use and explain why.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more