I need a paper done on Scotts behind the official story,
“In “Behind the Official Story,” James C. Scott argues that nearly all social interactions involve some sort of performance or scriipt but that in cases of marked or strong power difference, the stakes involved lead to increasing levels of scriiptedness (3).
For your first paper assignment, I would like you to consider how Scott’s argument about how power affects social dynamics might help us to understand identity better. In other words, how does one’s relationship to power affect the way one understands one’s identity?
There are different ways you may choose to go about answering this prompt: do power dynamics challenge or hurt one’s sense of self, reinforce or solidify it, or does it depend? If it depends, what does it depend on? Does one’s place in a power relationship create one’s sense of self, or is there a more complicated dynamic at play? How so and how can we tell? Does one’s sense of belonging to a group defined by relative power (or its lack) affect how one understands oneself and one’s identity? How so and why? To what extent, and are there limits to this? How might Scott’s discussion of theatricality or scriipts come into this conversation in a positive or negative way?
To answer this question, you do not want to try to answer all of the above questions. They are merely ways to think about and narrow your focus on the bolded question. ”
Of course no plagerism and MLA style format
“Goals of this assignment:
1. First, stay away from the five-paragraph essay format taught in high school writing. This is a chance to think through what your own position is and ground that position in textual analysis. Your argument should develop from paragraph to paragraph.
2. Summarize effectively and succinctly. A good rule of thumb is no more than 2 sentences in a row.
3. Each body paragraph should begin with a claim and then involve direct evidence (cited quotations) from the reading that supports that claim.
4. Look for passages that you can analyze. “Good quotes” are relative to your intended use. Textual evidence is used to support, never replace, your ideas.
5. All papers are to follow MLA format guidelines. MLA is more than just “citation” formatting, but the structure of the entire paper: typed, 1 inch margins on all sides, 12 pt. Times New Roman or Calibri font, double-spacing etc. Consult your handout or me for any questions. There’s a sample paper in Course Syllabus and Documents for reference.”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more