How would US politics change if we switched to a parliamentary system? In making your argument, discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of parliamentary and presidential systems – but apply these advantages and disadvantages to the American case!
the second one is attached
. Thus the criteria for a mini-paper
are: (1) Clarity: do you make your supporting points clear? (2) Precision and accuracy: do you draw
your supporting points from specific places in the text, using quotation marks and page numbers
Formatting of mini-papers:
– Please put the prompt to which you are responding at the top of the paper. It will not count against
your word limit.
– Please make sure your paper is 12 point font, times new roman, single spaced.
– We encourage you not to put your name on the document. We use Carmen’s anonymous grading
feature; therefore, including names defeats this goal.
– Cite the readings to which you are referring – either by referencing the author or using end-citations
(Zakaria p. 24).
Writing advice for mini-papers:
– It is important to not just repeat the information from the readings. Ideally, the prompts encourage
you to make an argument, and you then use information from the readings to support your case.
With the word limit, we would rather you spend most of the time explaining your argument in detail.
Strong papers not only explain their argument, but briefly consider counter-arguments.
– While it is not a requirement to go to 400 words – most Check +’s tend to be in the 300-400 range. It
is difficult to sufficiently address a prompt in less than 250-300 words.
– Please do not be overly reliant on quotes. The general rule is that it’s better to use your own words
– There is no need for “introductions”, feel free to jump right into the prompt.
appropriately, and do you make correct assertions about the text? (3) Comprehensiveness and balance:
have you identified the textual passages important to this question? (4) Organization: do you present
your arguments in a coherent order with smooth transitions and grammatical sentences?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more