please write a registered report of Waldmann ’07 (file upload) only the EXPERIMENT 1
this is a registered report, so no collect data.
the method is the same as the EXPERIMENT 1 in Waldmann ’07.
(the questions is the same and use a 6-point scale)
The format should be 4 to 6 double-spaced pages (including references) with 1-inch margins and 12-point font.
Include the introduction, planned method, anticipated results, and references.
Do not include a heading for the introduction. Then use the headings ‘Method’, the subheadings ‘Participants’, ‘Procedure’, and ‘Statistical Analyses’, and the headings ‘Results’ and ‘References’.
Include citations from at least 6 peer-reviewed sources. The seed article will count as one source.
The registered report will not actually be registered.
Use APA 7 format for in-text citations and references.
Write a minimum of 2.5 pages. Refer to the guide and instructions from the previous lab to write the introduction. Part of it is copied below:
The introduction of a research report is a literature review of what is known about the topic and leads to the proposed study. Specifically, the literature review should:
Introduce the topic of the study by defining concepts (if necessary), and explaining
relevant theories and hypotheses.
Review prior work on the topic
– Identify commonalities and differences among previous studies
– Summarize overall conclusions
– It should be a synthesis and not just a list of article summaries
Identify unanswered questions and their importance. Applied research is easier to justify but basic research for theory is equally (and sometimes more) important.
Briefly explain how the proposed study will address unanswered questions and include predictions. Details about the method should not be included.
– The participants section should state the anticipated sample size (N = 180). Provide justification for that sample size even though you will not have done a power analysis. Justify the sample size by noting it is consistent with those of previous studies. Provide a citation or two as examples of such studies.
– Sentences for age, gender, and ethnic composition should be created, with blank spaces for the numbers for each of these three demographic variables.
– Include information about the participants and sampling method, i.e., undergraduate students from a large, western U.S. university recruited by way of convenience sampling.
– The Procedure section should describe what the participants will do, and any measures used.
– Note the design of the study (2 x 2 between-subjects), explicitly stating the IVs and the levels of each IV.
– Explicitly state the DV and how it will be measured.
– The planned statistical analyses will be a factorial ANOVA.
Results (will not be graded):
– Provide the anticipated result for each IV. Use plain sentences and no statistical notation.
– Provide the anticipated result for the interaction for the IVs, if such a prediction was made. Interactions will not have been reviewed in the course yet, so this part of the results in the registered report will not be graded.
– Provide the references in APA 7 format for sources cited.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more