2.Discuss the difference between correlational and experimental research. be sure to explain the strengths of each approach
3. Discuss validity. Describe internal validity, external validity, and why each is important.
4. Discuss ethical issues in conducting social psychology research.
5. Explain self-perception theory and describe at least one study that has been conducted to support self-perception theory.
6. Describe the two-factor theory of emotion. Be sure to include at least one study description in your response.
7. Why do humans have self-esteem and why is it important. Be sure to answer through the lens of social psychology.
8. What is the fundamental attribution error? Be sure to describe at lease one study in your answer to this question.
9. Explain the self-fulfilling prophecy and be sure to describe at least one study in your answer.
10. Describe Stereotype threat. A full description will include explanations of the original experiments and newer research as well.
11. What is the shooter bias? Be sure to describe research in your answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more