ACL Injury Prevention in Female Athletes: A Review
ACL Injury Prevention in the Athlete
For this week’s Reflection, please read the articles attached above and answer the following prompts:
1. Characterize the rate of contact vs. non-contact ACL injuries
2. Describe differences seen between men and women for frequency of ACL tear
3. What are the anatomical and biomechanical mechanisms believed to predispose females to greater incidence of ACL tear?
4. What are the most effective methods to prevent or reduce the incidence of ACL tears in athletes?
5. Using the table below, create a 10-minute sample warm-up program for a high-school girls soccer team that is focused on ACL injury prevention. Add or delete rows in the table if necessary.
Exercise types can be any of the following: Plyometrics, stretching, strengthening, balance, agility, or other (describe, such as education (hint!))
Exercise name: Example, forward lunge, calf stretch, etc.
Exercise Type Exercise Name Sets Reps
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more