Complete the following exam by answering the questions and compiling your answers into a word-processing document. When you’re ready to submit your answers, refer to the instructions at the end of your exam booklet.
Part A: Answer each of the following questions in one or more complete paragraphs. Each answer is worth 10 points.
1. Outline and explain the four steps of the career management process.
2. Describe and discuss the family friendly schemes that fall into the category of other employer-provided benefits.
3. Briefly discuss the process of organizing a union, including the typical strategies adopted by management and union representatives.
4. Compare the following employment interview approaches:
• Nondirective interview
• Structured interview
• Situational interview
• Behavioral descriptive interview
• Panel interview
Part B: Answer each of the following questions in about five to
seven sentences. Each answer is worth 6 points.
1. Summarize the right-to-work provisions of the Taft-Hartley Act and their effects on organized labor in general.
2. Briefly describe the Fleishman Job Analysis System.
3. What is a transition matrix, and what is it used for?
4. Describe the Scanlon Plan.
5. Outline the emotional cycle typically experienced by employees who are posted overseas.
6. Compare the advantages of internal hiring as opposed to external hiring.
7. In establishing pay structures, what is benchmarking and how is it useful to human resource managers?
8. Explain the concepts of validity and reliability. Offer simple examples.
9. Compare the expectations and assumptions one finds in the traditional psychological contract and the currently predominant psychological contract.
10. Describe the nature of a learning organization.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more