1. Branch Lopez Reflection
After reading the Brant reading, please go back and focus on the Raymond Branch/Dora Lopez section
(pg 170-172). How did the following influence their literacy journey?
• Computer exposure
2. Cisneros Reflection
After reading Cisneros’ Only Daughter reflect on the following questions.
1. Who is Cisneros? Do a little research to find out who she is.
2. Her father supported her going to college, but for a reason different than her own. How were both the college and her father literacy sponsors?
3. Do you think she “misappropriated” the college literacy sponsorship that her father intended? (refresh this idea from the Brant article) How or how not?
4. What are some of the father’s literacy sponsors mentioned? How do you think they impacted his daughter?
5. How were the father’s and daughter’s ideas of success different?
3. Malcolm X Reflection
After reading Malcolm X Learning to Read, reflect on and answer the following questions.
1. What was his first language?
2. What does he mean by “learning to read”?
3. Did he have a literacy sponsor? Who might that have been?
4. Why was it important for him to “learn a new language”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more